How can I help you?
In addition to being your personal librarian, I’m also the Arts Librarian for Digital and Access Services. I work with our digital image collections, collaborate with colleagues in our Arts Library Special Collections (ALSC), and assist with instruction and research questions for arts disciplines. I’m also the library liaison to the School of Architecture. Please feel free to stop by my office or send me an email with questions you may have. I look forward to working with you!
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting new resources and programs especially for students, as well as notices and timely reminders, such as extended Library hours during Reading Week and finals
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services, such as RefWorks workshops and Borrow Direct
- Assist with finding information for your research assignments, by helping you articulate your research question, identify the best sources and formulate your search strategy
- Support you even when you're not around (on vacation, or away from Yale doing research)
- Help you when you don't know where to start, or you can't think of what to do next
Things I don't do (but I'll help you find out who can)
- Set up your computer (i.e. NetIDs, VPN)
- Do your research, make photocopies or write your paper for you (well, we won't find someone to write your paper - that part's up to you - but we can put you in touch with The Writing Center or a writing tutor)