Dear Branford Collegian,
I look forward to being your personal librarian for the next two years of your journey at Yale University. In addition to that role, I am a Catalog Librarian at Sterling Memorial Library where I work with every type of material, on every topic imaginable, from everywhere in the world (but mostly those in the French language).
I grew up in Drummondville, Canada and went to school in Quebec. I have a background in music and dance history (more specifically, 18th-century dance and its notation).
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have library-related questions. I will be happy to arrange a time to meet with you at Sterling or Bass Library or at Branford College, where I am a Fellow!
How can I help you?
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting new resources and programs especially for students, as well as notices and timely reminders, such as extended Library hours during Reading Week and finals
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services, such as RefWorks workshops and Borrow Direct
- Assist with finding information for your research assignments, by helping you articulate your research question, identify the best sources and formulate your search strategy
- Support you even when you’re not around (on vacation, or away from Yale doing research)
- Help you when you don’t know where to start, or you can’t think of what to do next
Things I don’t do (but I’ll help you find out who can)
- Set up your computer (i.e. NetIDs, VPN)
- Do your research, make photocopies or write your paper for you (well, I won't find someone to write your paper - that part's up to you - but I can put you in touch with The Writing Center or a writing tutor)”