Elizabeth (Beth) Morris
Assistant Librarian for Reference & Archives
Yale Center for British Art
American Alliance of Museums
American Library Association
Art Libraries Society of North America
Art Libraries Society of North America- New York Metropolitan Chapter
Association of College & Research Libraries
Guild of Book Workers
- “Library Profiles” in The Handbook of Art and Design Librarianship. Paul Glassman and Judy Dyki, editors. London: Facet Publishing, 2017 (forthcoming).
- Peer Reviewer for Art Documentation
- ‘Optimizing Collections Care: Configuring Strategies and Options for Unique Art Library Collections’ in Art Documentation: Journal of the Art Libraries Society of North America, Vol. 34, No. 2 (Fall 2015), pp. 301-320. http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/683386
- Review of Color Science and the Visual Arts: A Guide for Conservators, Curators, and the Curious. Art Libraries Society of North America Reviews November: (2016). https://arlisna.org/publications/reviews/1057-color-science-and-the-visual-arts-a-guide-for-conservators-curators-and-the-curious.
- Review of Émigrés: The Transformation of Art Publishing in Britain. For The Book Arts Web, Bonefolder Extras: January (2015). http://bonefolderextras.blogspot.com/2015/01/emigres-transformation-of-art.html.
- Review of Designing Wildlife Habitats, ed. by John Beardsley (Washington D.C.: Dumbarton Oaks Research Library and Collection), in ARLIS/NA Reviews (November/December 2013) http://www.arlisna.org/images/reviews/2013/11/beardsley.pdf
- Review of Art and Identity at the Water’s Edge, ed. by Tricia Cusack (Surrey, England: Ashgate. 2012), in ARLIS/NA Reviews (November/December 2012) http://www.arlisna.org/images/reviews/2012/11/cusack.pdf