Access to Child Abuse Atlas
Child Abuse Atlas is available with full access for authorized users of Yale University (including full and part-time students, faculty, staff, and walk-in users).
To access, users must log-in with their individual account username and password.
First-time users, proceed to sign up using your @yale.edu email address. If sign-up form is disabled, contact email@example.com to request an account.
Yale Library currently provides access to the Child Abuse Atlas as well as the following eLearning modules:
- Challenging Cases in Child Abuse and Neglect
- Human Trafficking - Child Sex Trafficking
- Instant Insights in Child Abuse and Neglect
- Medical Evaluation of Child and Adolescent Sexual Abuse
- Pediatric Sexual Assault
- Pediatric Strangulation Case Review and Assessment
- Physical Abuse Series: Abusive Head Trauma
- Physical Abuse Series: Core Framework
- Physical Abuse Series: Cutaneous Injuries (2023)
- Physical Abuse Series: Fractures (2023)
- Physical Abuse Series: Medical Neglect (2023)
- Physical Abuse Series: Mimics
- Physical Abuse Series: Sentinel Injuries
- Physical Abuse Series: Supervisory Neglect (2023)
- Physical Abuse Series: Torture and Starvation (2023)
- Team Case Reviews
- Trauma Informed Care in Child Sexual Abuse
Returning users, proceed to Child Abuse Atlas.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 3:25pm