Access to the Washington Post
Access to the Washington Post is available to current Yale University faculty, staff, and students, and to walk-in users.
Authorized Yale users do not include affiliates of Yale New Haven Hospital.
For basic access while on campus or on Yale's VPN, proceed to the Washington Post basic digital subscription.
In order to access the Washington Post from any location and/or to use their mobile apps, you must create a personal account:
- Go to https://www.washingtonpost.com/.
- Click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Sign Up link in the lower right hand corner to register a new account.
- Enter your @yale.edu email address and click Next.
- Enter a password of your choice and click Create Account.
- After you are re-directed to the home page, click your name in the upper right hand corner.
- In the dropdown menu, click Account Settings.
- Under My Account Settings, if you see Verified next to your email address, you're done.
- If you see Unverified next to your email address, click Unverified to be sent a verification email.
- Click on the My Subscriptions tab.
- Click Activate Free Digital Access.
- Your account is now active and ready to use.
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 3:25pm