Quicksearch Advisory Group
- Jill Parchuck (co-sponsor)
- Allen Townsend (co-sponsor)
- Create and maintain a list of use cases, user stories, and requirements
- Make recommendations for training, documentation and outreach
- Recommend new or revised features
- Prioritize and monitor feature development/implementation and ensure that priorities and schedules are clearly communicated to the associated user communities of the service
- In conjunction with the User Experience group and all stakeholders, ensure that proposed and implemented features are tested for functionality, user experience and accessibility
- Ensure that other groups in the libraries that support related services are included in development discussions
- Perform regular environment scans to see how other institutions are solving same/similar problems
- Maintain ties with peer institutions to follow progress with similar products/services
- Review and maintain the Quicksearch Service Overview in partnership with departments that have an active support role
- Work with other public services staff to coordinate outreach and end-user instruction, both online and in-person
- Make recommendations for significant changes up to and including replacing and/or eliminating Quicksearch.
- Maintain a list of stakeholders and ensure timely consultation and communication with them on decisions
- Meeting Notes from the Quicksearch Advisory Group will be distributed publicly. The role of note taker will rotate amongst non-chair members alphabetically.