- Coordinate programming for YUL staff on childcare and eldercare related issues with speakers from Yale Work-Life Program, Working Women’s Network, and other campus sources.
- Manage a budget of $1000 for costs associated with programming.
- Maintain awareness of work/life services at Yale, including monitoring and detecting changes and new initiatives relevant to staff.
- Lead communications to ensure that library staff are made aware of new or changing Yale initiatives, program opportunities, and services that may affect them.
- Seek out information from YUL staff about needs, opportunities, and satisfaction related to childcare and eldercare.
- Support YUL administration’s advocacy within the broader Yale discussions of work/life issues, as it works to create long-term relationships and opportunities for communication with other relevant groups across the university.
- Advise YUL administration about matters arising related to childcare and eldercare at Yale, in the community, and among YUL staff.
- Conduct ad-hoc research to support library administration’s advocacy for improved eldercare and childcare at Yale University.