Library online interfaces make extensive use of the Springshare LibApps suite of products: LibGuides, LibAnswers (Ask Yale) and LibCal. SpringShare, the company that develops and hosts LibApps, released new "Version 2.0" versions of LibApps in 2014, and Yale adopted them in 2015 (LibGuides) and 2016 (LibCal). An upgrade to LibAnswers 2.0 is planned for March, 2017.
In addition to upgrading the applications, there are plans in place for:
Library IT staff working on the project
Primary contact: Steve Wieda
- Guides embedded in ClassesV2 in Fall 2014.
- LibGuides 2.0 launched July 2015.
- LibCal 2.0 launched Septembrer 2016.
- LibAnswers 2.0 will launch March, 2017.
- Databases A-Z will migrate by the end of summer 2017.
- Canvas integration will be tested by the end of summer 2017.