In addition to being your Personal Librarian, I am also a Catalog and Government Documents Librarian at the Law Library. I’m happy to answer all of your questions by email or in person about using the libraries at Yale. I don’t have office hours, but you can contact me to set up an appointment. I look forward to meeting you!
How can I help you?
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting new resources and programs especially for students, as well as notices and timely reminders, such as extended Library hours during Reading Week and finals
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services, such as RefWorks workshops and Borrow Direct
- Assist with finding information for your research assignments, by helping you articulate your research question, identify the best sources and formulate your search strategy
- Support you even when you're not around (on vacation, or away from Yale doing research)
- Help you when you don't know where to start, or you can't think of what to do next
Things I don't do (but I'll help you find out who can)
- Set up your computer (i.e. NetIDs, VPN)
- Do your research, make photocopies or write your paper for you (well, we won't find someone to write your paper - that part's up to you - but we can put you in touch with The Writing Center or a writing tutor)