How can I help you?
In addition to being your Personal Librarian, I’m the Associate Director for Access and Research Services at the Haas Arts Library. I specialize in reference and instruction for art, history of art, drama and theater studies. (Before I was a librarian, I worked in several art museums around the country, so I’m happy to talk about those experiences too.) In other words, I like helping people learn how to find stuff at the library, and I look forward to helping you! Feel free to stop by my office or email me with questions.
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting new resources and programs especially for students
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services
- Assist with helping you articulate your research questions, formulate your search strategy, identify and find the best sources
- Support you even when you’re away from Yale doing research
- Set up your computer (i.e. NetIDs, VPN, software updates)
- Do your research, make photocopies or write your paper for you
- Appraise your works of art like on Antiques Roadshow...