All who wander are not lost.
Welcome to the library! My name is Moira and I'm excited to participate in the personal librarian program this year. I hope I will have an opportunity to meet all of you over the upcoming semester. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. My office is at Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library at 121 Wall St. (across from Sterling Memorial Library and next to the Law School). It's a fun building to visit and you are welcome to come any time we are open. If you want to meet with me, call or email first so I can make sure I'm available.
How can I help?
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting new resources and programs specifically for students, as well as with notices and timely reminders, such as extended Library hours during Reading Week and finals
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services, such as RefWorks workshops and Borrow Direct
- Assist with finding information for your research assignments, by helping you articulate your research question, identify the best sources, and formulate your search strategies
- Support you even when you’re not around (on vacation or away from Yale doing research)
- Help you when you don’t know where to start, or you can’t think of what to do next
- Set up your computer (i.e. NetIDs, VPN)
- Do your research or make photocopies