I want to help you find the information you need in the library!
I contribute information about the library's collection directly into the library catalog. I enjoy knowing that my work provides access to the Yale Library's amazingly rich storehouse of human knowledge. I can help you in your journey of intellectual discovery and creativity, by working with you to navigate through the complexities of our vast wealth of information and resources.
I can be found in the library every Monday-Friday, and often on the weekends. Please feel welcome to contact me anytime.
How can I help you?
- Keep you informed with periodic e-mail messages highlighting new resources and programs especially for students, as well as notices and timely reminders, such as extended Library hours during Reading Week and finals
- Answer your questions about Library policies, procedures and services, such as RefWorks workshops and Borrow Direct
- Assist with finding information for your research assignments, by helping you articulate your research question, identify the best sources and formulate your search strategy
- Support you even when you're not around (on vacation, or away from Yale doing research)
- Help you when you don't know where to start, or you can't think of what to do next
Things I don't do (but I'll help you find out who can)
- Set up your computer (i.e. NetIDs, VPN)
- Do your research, make photocopies or write your paper for you (well, we won't find someone to write your paper - that part's up to you - but we can put you in touch with The Writing Center or a writing tutor)