Historical Library Assistant
Medical Library, Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney
- Assists readers in the use of collections, services and resources; Medical Historical Library Reading Room, Medical Library Circulation Desk and Information Desk
- Processes reproduction requests and scans materials for inclusion into digital library systems.
- Assists in preparation of exhibits, classes, and event programming.
- Creates and maintains web pages, including online exhibition pages, and assists in social media posting.
- Performs a full range of copy cataloging and helps in non-MARC metadata creation for archival and digital resources.
- MLS, Information and Library Science, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- BA, History, Connecticut College, New London, CT