Grossetta Nardini, Holly
Holly Grossetta Nardini
Medical Library, Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney
Leadership and administration of the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library.
Oversees Research and Education Services, Clinical Information Services, Technology and Innovation Services, and Collection Development and Scholarly Communication.
- Linda Lorimer Award for Distinguished Service to Yale University, 2016
- Liaison to Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Yale School of Medicine
- Fellow and First Year Adviser of Pierson College, Yale University
- Distinguished member of the Academy of Health Information Professionals - AHIP (D)
- Estelle Brodman Award for the Academic Medical Librarian of the Year, Medical Library Association, 2018
- Holly has lived, worked, and traveled for 18 years in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa and is fluent in Italian.
- Shen L, Liu F, Grossetta Nardini H, Del Priore LV. Natural history of geographic atrophy in untreated eyes with nonexudative age-related macular degeneration - A systematic review and meta-analysis. Ophthalmology Retina. 2018; 2(9) 914-21.
- Horien C, Athar W, Grossetta Nardini HK, Grunschel B. Substance use in medical trainees: current problems and future directions. Academic Psychiatry. 2018; 42(3) 438-9.
- Lundsberg L, Lee HC, Villarin Dueñas G, Gregory K, Pettker C, Grossetta Nardini HK, Illuzzi J, Xu X. Quality assurance practices in obstetric care: a survey of hospitals in California. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2018; 131(2) 214-23.
- Malhotra A, Wu X, Forman HP, Nardini HK, Matouk CC, Gandhi D, Moore C, Sanelli P. Growth and Rupture Risk of Small Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms: A Systematic Review. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2017; 167(1):26-33.
- Nwanyanwu K, Grossetta Nardini HK, Shaughness G, Nunez Smith M, NewmanCasey PA. Systematic review of community-engaged research in ophthalmology. Expert Review of Ophthalmology. 2017;12(3):233-41.
- Malhotra, A, Wu, X, Kalra, VB, Nardini HKG, Liu, R, Abbed, KM, Forman, HP. Utility of MRI for cervical spine clearance after blunt traumatic injury: a meta-analysis. European Radiology. 2017;27(3):1148-60.
- Wang, L, Grossetta Nardini HK. The Yale MeSH Analyzer: using technology to make searching more efficient. Journal of the Medical Library Association. 2016; 104(4): 355-7.
- Grossetta Nardini HK, Wang, L. The Yale MeSH Analyzer: a new tool for search refinement. Expert Searching Column. MLA News. 2016; 56(6):6-7.
- Xu X, Grossetta Nardini HK, Ruger JP. Micro-costing studies in the health and medical literature: protocol for a systematic review. Systematic Reviews. 2014;3(1):47.
- Nayeri UA, West AB, Grossetta Nardini HK, Copel JA, Sfakianaki AK. Systematic review of sonographic findings of placental mesenchymal dysplasia and subsequent pregnancy outcome. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013;41(4):366-74.
- Grossetta Nardini HK, Linden J, Mayman G, Reardon K, Shimp A. Lessons for working with web designers. Online. 2002;26(2):51.
- Nardini HG. Building a culture of assessment. ARL: A Bimonthly Report on Research Library Issues and Actions from ARL, CNI, and SPARC. 2001;218(5):11.
- Grossetta Nardini HK. Book review: Developing a successful service plan. Performance Measures and Metrics. 2001;2(2):139-141.
- Wright LW, Grossetta Nardini HK, Aronson AR, Rindflesch TC. Hierarchical concept indexing of full-text documents in the Unified Medical Language System® Information Sources Map. Journal of the American Society for Information Science. 1999;50(6):514-23.
- Lyon BJ, Stavri PZ, Hochstein DC, Nardini HG. Internet access in the libraries of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine. Bulletin of the Medical Library Association. 1998;86(4):486-90.
- Glover J, Grossetta Nardini HK. The Internet: A new instrument in a virtual "doctor's bag." Connecticut Medicine. 1996;60(7):413-20.
Professional Associations and Service
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Library Advisory Board, 2015-2017
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
Radiology Library Advisory Board, 2014-2017
- North Atlantic Health Sciences Libraries, 1994-1997, 2003-2011, 2014-present
NAHSL 2016 Conference Planning Committee, 2014-2016
Hospitality Committee (chair), 2014-2016
- Association of Visual Science Librarians, 2014-present
- Medical Library Association, 1994-1999, 2003-present
International Cooperation Section, 1996-1998, 2014-present
Avraham Reis Travel Grant Award Committee, 2016
- Public Service Section, 2014-present
- Simmons College, Boston, Massachusetts
- M.S. in Library Science, October 1994
- Inducted Beta Phi Mu, International Library Science Honor Society, 1994
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- A.B. in English cum laude, May 1990