Library Staff Directory
Grossetta Nardini, Holly
Holly Grossetta Nardini
Medical Library, Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney
- Leadership and administration of the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library.
- Oversees Research and Education Services, Clinical Information Services, Technology and Innovation Services, and Collection Development and Scholarly Communication.
- Simmons College, Boston, Massachusetts
- M.S. in Library Science, October 1994
- Inducted Beta Phi Mu, International Library Science Honor Society, 1994
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia
- A.B. in English cum laude, May 1990
Honors and Information
- Linda Lorimer Award for Distinguished Service to Yale University, 2016
- Liaison to Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Yale School of Medicine
- Fellow and First Year Adviser of Pierson College, Yale University
- Distinguished member of the Academy of Health Information Professionals - AHIP (D)
- Estelle Brodman Award for the Academic Medical Librarian of the Year, Medical Library Association, 2018
- Holly has lived, worked, and traveled for 18 years in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa and is fluent in Italian.