When you are ready to migrate web pages to YaleSites, decide
- What you want to keep from your old site?
- How do you want to display the information (see Create Home Page for more information)?
- A point person to work with the User Experience group.
To Get Started
- Contact Steve Wieda <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and discuss the layout and content.
- While User Experience designs the home site, you can start working with basic pages to migrate the content.
- Contact User Experience for anything that you can't do or don't know how to do.
- You can switch to the new site after you have all old site content transferred, or you can redirect the old site to the new one using the redirect function.