- Media enters Preparations in translucent cases. The barcode should be attached to piece before arrival.
- Staff member affixes security beeper to outside case, under the plastic covering, in the center of the case.
- Staff member affixes bookplate to left inside cover, in the center of the case.
- Staff member scans barcode on piece from labeling program, presses enter, and the call number label prints.
- Horizontal labels are used for DVDs; therefore the format should be changed in the labeling program for this function.
- Vertical labels are used for videos; therefore the format should be changed in the labeling program to accommodate this function.
- Staff member affixes call number label to bottom spine, outside plastic covering.
- Charge media to appropriate pseudo-patron for the next destination.
- Access Services picks up media.
- Rush Requests are delivered within SML.
- Reference CDs go on the same truck as reference books.
Last revised: 16 Feb 2005
February 12, 2014