- Provides consultation and support for library staff engaged in assessment work.
- Explores, analyzes, and disseminates data related to library systems and services.
- Designs, conducts, analyzes usability studies utilizing various methods (observations, surveys, interviews, card sorting, focus groups) to assess user needs, preferences and trends.
- Utilizes user input to collaborate with other library units on the implementation of products and services throughout the library.
- Consults with library staff on user needs.
Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 1:29pm