Acquisitions Services Group
Reports To: Marty Kurth
The Acquisitions Services Group (ASG) is charged with establishing policies, procedures, and best practices for the range of activities associated with the acquisitions of library collections materials for the Yale University Library, including various vendor models, systems reports, the use of Voyager, and other operational functions.
- Develop efficient processes that comply with Yale University’s polices on Business and Financial Administration and University Auditing standards
- Work collaboratively with partners in Library IT and the Business Office to ensure payments are accurate, timely, and consistent with University best practices
- Provide documentation and training (where desirable) to libraries across the library system to ensure best practices are followed consistently
- Communicate with Yale Library units in a timely fashion any changes in policies or changes in systems functionality
- Provide a forum in which changes and enhancements can be discussed to improve operations
Frequency of Meetings: Monthly
Term of Service: Not fixed
Last modified on December 21, 2022 . Contact Andrew Gray to update.