Aeon Users Group
Last modified on September 8, 2021 . Contact Andrew Gray to update.
- Take the lead for implementing new versions of Aeon, including timelines, training, and testing.
- Develop and prioritize a list of enhancements to pursue with Atlas and as necessary developed in house.
- Maintain documentation for staff and patrons on the use of Aeon on the Aeon Staff Client LibGuide and Box.
- Identify the ongoing level of support that is necessary for maintaining Aeon as a production level 24/7 operation that is integrated with Orbis, Archives at Yale, Quicksearch, GFA and potentially other discovery tools.
- Liaise with other advisory groups (ILSAG, YAMS). Responsible for testing related to Aeon as discovery systems are updated or implemented. Provide feedback on new or updated discovery tools as needed.
- Maintain and update the Yale University User Agreement for Special Collections
- If appropriate, evaluate other request management systems for use at Yale.
|Fitzgerald, Moira||Beinecke, Chair, Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Azam, Sara||Divinity Libraryemail@example.com|
|Becker, Jessica||Manuscripts & Archivesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|González Palacios, Mar||Artsemail@example.com|
|Grafe, Melissa||Medical Historical Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ross, Stephen||Manuscripts & Archivesemail@example.com|
|Walker, Susan||Lewis Walpole Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|