Library Staff Directory
Program Director for Instruction
Marx Science and Social Science Library
Librarian for these majors:
- BA in History, Vassar College
- MA in History, Florida State University
- Masters of Library and Information Science, Florida State University
Projects, Publications, and Presentations
- Puerto Rico Citizenship Archives Project (2017). http://scholarscollaborative.org/PuertoRico/.
- Association of College and Research Libraries New England Chapter 2017 Spring Conference: Poster session,“Collaborators and Partners: Librarians and Digital Scholarship,” with M. Ramos.
- Ramos, M. et al. (2016). “Leave your Expert” hat at the door: Embracing Critical Pedagogy to Create a Community of Librarian Learners. In Nicole Pagowsky and Kelly McElroy (Eds.). Critical Library Pedagogy Handbook, Volume 1. Chicago: Association of College and Research Libraries Press, 2016.
- Association of College and Research Libraries New England Chapter 2015 Spring Conference: Panel session, “Digital Scholarship at the University of Connecticut.”
- Lanzing, J., & Kijas, A. (2013). Assessing library instruction sessions: A pilot project at the University of Connecticut Libraries. College & Research Libraries News, 74(9), 477-494.
- Association of College and Research Libraries New England Chapter 2012 Spring Conference: Poster session, “Assessing Library Information Sessions,” with A. Kijas.
- New England Archivists 2010 Spring Conference: “Serving a Dispersed Community”.