Group Study Rooms
- Wall-mounted flat screen monitor- Personal laptops can connect to the flat screens. To connect a Mac laptop, you will need to bring a Mini-DVI to DVI adapter.
- Whiteboards- Dry-erase markers are available for checkout at the Main Desk. Use only the markers provided.
- A separate TV and VHS/DVD player is available in study room B36. Remote controls can be checked out at the Main Desk.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance online at http://schedule.yale.edu/booking/artslibrarygroupstudyrooms. Rooms are reserved in 30-minute blocks for up to two hours per day. The last reservation block ends 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Drop-in use is welcome, but priority will be given to groups with reservations. Drop-in users must relinquish the room if another group has a reservation for that time.
- If the group has not occupied the room within 15 minutes of the reservation start time, the Arts Library reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Yale University email address is required to make a reservation. If you are not affiliated with Yale, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Please do not sleep or eat in the study rooms.
- Study rooms are intended for quiet discussion and are not to be used for social functions or regularly-scheduled classes or seminars.
- Rooms are not soundproof. Please be considerate of others studying nearby.
- Library staff routinely monitors group study rooms and reserves the right to enter the room at any time.
- Doors remain unlocked, so please do not leave personal items unattended. The library is not responsible for loss or damage.
- Users must leave the room in the same condition that it was found.
Room B35 is in use by library staff and unavailable for patron use.
Please direct any questions or concerns to the service desk in person, by phone at (203) 432-2645, or by email at email@example.com.
For more information on reserving group study spaces, classroom spaces and related services on Yale’s campus, please see the following: