Group Study Rooms
- Group study room B36 seats 6-8 people and may be reserved up to one week in advance, for up to two hours per group, per day, online at http://schedule.yale.edu/booking/artslibrarygroupstudyrooms.
- Room B35 is in use by library staff and unavailable for patron use.
- Group study rooms are reserved for use by two or more people. Rooms can be reserved in 30-minute blocks, up to an hour prior to closing.
- A Yale University email address is required to make a reservation (non-Yale email users should email email@example.com for assistance).
- Drop-in use is welcome, but priority will be given to groups with reservations, and drop-in users must relinquish the room if another group has a reservation for that time.
- The Arts Library reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the group has not occupied the room within 15 minutes of the reservation start time.
- Please do not sleep or eat in the group study rooms.
- Group study rooms are intended for quiet discussion and are not soundproof. Please be considerate of others studying nearby.
- Library staff routinely monitors all group study rooms and reserves the right to enter group study rooms at any time.
- Doors to group study rooms are unlocked, so please do not leave personal items unattended. The library is not responsible for loss or damage.
- Users must leave the room in the same condition that it was found. Both rooms have whiteboards; dry-erase markers are available for checkout at the service desk. Please use only markers provided.
Please direct any questions or concerns to the service desk in person, by phone at (203) 432-2645, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group study rooms may be reserved by anyone with a Yale email address; however, they are not intended to be used for social functions or regularly-scheduled classes or seminars.
For more information on reserving group study spaces, classroom spaces and related services on Yale’s campus, please see the following:
More places to study on campus: http://web.library.yale.edu/places/to-study
Yale University's classroom reservation system via the Registrar’s Office: email@example.com, http://classrooms.yale.edu/
Yale Conference Services: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://conferencesandevents.yale.edu/