Church of the Province of Uganda (Anglican) Archives
The archives of the Anglican Church of Uganda have been microfilmed and digitized in a collaborative project of the Yale University Divinity School Library, Uganda Christian University, and Brill/IDC Publishers. The Latourette Initiative for the Documentation of World Christianity provided the funds for the microfilming and digitization of the archives of the Church of the Province of Uganda (Anglican) held at Uganda Christian University, Mukono.
The following finding aids describe the collections. Digital copies of the files are available. These files are restricted to use on the Yale campus. Please contact the Special Collections Librarian for information about obtaining copies for research use. The collections are also available on microfilm, which can be borrowed via Interlibrary Loan (YDSL Film Ms575). Reel numbers are noted in the finding aids for the different sections of the archives.
- UCU-RG1: Church of Uganda Office of the Bishop Archives
- UCU-RG2: Church of Uganda Education Secretary General Archives
- UCU-RG3: Church of Uganda General Secretary Archives
- UCU-RG4: Church of Uganda Office of the Financial Secretary Archives
- UCU-RG5: Church of Uganda Office of the Archbishop Archives
- UCU-RG6: Church of Uganda Office of the Provincial Secretary Archives
- UCU-RG7: Church of Uganda Mothers' Union Archives
- UCU-RG8: Church of Uganda Provincial Treasurer Archives