Welcome (back) to Yale! Hope you all had a relaxing summer.
With the new semester starting, new things happen in the East Asia Library as well.
• Office move: Tang Li moved to SML 207A, nearby the elevator and next to the Men’s restroom on the 2nd floor of Sterling Memorial Library. The East Asia Library now has three offices, i.e. SML 213A (Haruko Nakamura), SML 213C (Michael Meng), and SML 207A (Tang).
• Reserved shelves in the East Asian Reading Room: Please send your request with your name, status, department, and number of shelves to email@example.com. You can learn more about the reserved shelves in the East Asian Reading Room from here: http://guides.library.yale.edu/ealrooms.
• Classroom reservations: You are welcome to use our classrooms (SML 207 and SML 218) for classes, discussion sessions, events, etc. We highly recommend you to submit your request using our online classroom request forms.
- For teaching: https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3miW4I25VWH3LqR
- For one time event: https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cDaN9gmDCCeoBql
• Book us online!: We have decided to discontinue reference desk services in the East Asian Reading Room. Instead, we will experiment a new reference service which allows you to easily book us via an online calendar whenever you want to meet with us. Below are links to our online calendars.
- Tang Li http://schedule.yale.edu/scheduler.php?u=1963&t=Make%20an%20appointment
- Michael Meng http://schedule.yale.edu/scheduler.php?u=5870&t=Make%20an%20appointment
- Haruko Nakamura http://schedule.yale.edu/scheduler.php?u=3408&t=Make%20an%20appointment