The Yale University Library provides support for developing research guides though the use of a research guide content management system. The content management system allows YUL staff to quickly and collaboratively develop and publish library research guides. The research guide services provided by YUL include
- Adding, removing, or altering the privileges of research guide authors;
- Designing the look-and-feel of research guides;
- Configuring the research guide content management system display;
- Creating and maintaining standard boxes and widgets that authors can use in their guides;
- Training; and
- Integrating research guides with other parts of the YUL web ecosystem.