The library's web site, web.library.yale.edu, is based on a Drupal content management system. Its Drupal instance, called YaleSites, is run by Yale University ITS. Basic information is available at YaleSites.
- To login go to http://web.library.yale.edu/cas and use your netid and netid password.
- Once you've successfully logged in you will wee the black Administrator's toolbar at the top of your browser window.
The Administrator's toolbar allows you access to
- Dashboard: a central location with information about site content and recently updated files.
- Content: this is where you go to create a page by selecting Add Content.
- Structure: access menus and taxonomies.