Some functions that a basic page can do:
What is the Personal Librarian Program?
The above title uses heading style "Heading 2." What you see in the edit box will be transformed, with the original lower case changed to all upper case but with a font size half of the original.
How can I help you?
When using heading style with "Heading 3", there will be a blue line across the page under the title.
Things I don't do (but I'll help you find out who can)
The next heading style of "Heading 4" will create a short line under title.
An example of "Heading 5."
Smaller Heading size
And this the "Heading 6."
Upload files / images
In Basic page, we can upload file/image by "Browse" to you local file/image, then click "Upload". The file type limit to certain format, check with web group for other file type.
- you will see the file/image, right click the file name can give you the url for that file\image
- default image location is "http://web.library.yale.edu/sites/default/files/content/images/filename....,
- default file location is "http://web.library.yale.edu/sites/default/files/files/filename.pdf.
- We can also upload image from Body's tool bar, click "Image" icon > get "Image Properties" window
- select "Upload" tag > Browse to local file, then "Send to Server"
- back to "Image Info" Tag, the default URL will be "sites/default/files/images/filename.jpg",
- you can set "Alternate Text" and image size here.