Metadata Strategy and Policy Steering Committee (MSPSC)
- Oversee maintenance of current policies and documentation of lasting value, and create schedule for regular reviews and updates
- Provide strategic direction for metadata practices throughout the Yale Library.
- In support of wider Library objectives, solicit and receive proposals for service enhancements as well as new initiatives.
- Nominate members of metadata advisory groups
- Establish common templates and directory structures for metadata policy communication; establish norms on use of tools such as Zoom, Slack, O365
- Ensure that policies, project updates, new initiatives, etc. are provided to the Web Documentarian for public posting
- Distribute agendas and minutes
Chair of Authorities & Identities Advisory Group, ex officio